Thursday, June 25, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge Week 2: Dare to Dream

Hello!

So, if you haven't yet, take a look at this post for week 1 of my TpT Seller Challenge {brought to you by Third in Hollywood, Teach Create and Motivate, Sparkling in Second, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista} blog post series.






This week we are on the topic of 'Dare to Dream', and I'm so excited to share with you my dreams for my future, and the future of my blog and TpT store, as well as the future of my brand A Learning Moment. 


GO ON A CRUISE:
The one and only time I have ever been on a cruise was for my honeymoon (and the only reason I was able to afford that was because it was GIFTED to me as a wedding present from my Aunt.) That was two and a half years ago. The experience was beyond amazing and I have always had dreams of going on another one and traveling and seeing all sorts of different places. My dream is to have A Learning Moment become a successful business in order to help fund that dream (at least once.)

PAY OFF STUDENT LOANS:
When I got married, I was the only one with any kind of debt. My poor husband, busted his bottom, to pay off his students loans, his car, AND his credit cards before we got married...only to inherit (kind of) $21K worth of debt! I was mortified, and saddened to bring that into my new marriage, and even though he never once complains or holds is over my head, it is a dark cloud that I see hanging over myself. I would love to pay off my student debt so that my husband and I can focus on our new house and starting a family together. 

HIRE A TRAINER TO GET BACK TO A HEALTHY WEIGHT:
After I got married, I had to adjust to feeding another human being and taking into account his metabolism (and my lack thereof), and I gained a MONSTROUS amount of weight. I have been taking steps to get healthy again but after a troubled past with body image nothing seems to really be good enough. I want to take that final step and hire a trainer to teach me what I need to know and help me in the process of getting back to where I was happy and healthy.

HAVE KIDS!!
I am 26 years old (not old by any means) but one of my ultimate goals is to become a mother and I would love to be able to take that step knowing that I can afford to cut my working hours so that I can be there to watch my children grow. I would love to have the security to know that my husband isn't going to have to completely kill himself with overtime while I raise our children. 

This is me. These are my dreams for myself, my brand, and my future. What are your dreams?

Sincerely from TK,
Nichole

8 comments:

  1. I'm almost 28 and still have not kiddos! I know one day they will come though :)

    My husband and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon too, and then went 3 more times over the next 5 years. We are cruise junkies. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We loved loved LOVED our cruise but sadly we haven't been able to afford going again. I would totally love to become a cruise junky, but something always comes up. =[

      Delete
  2. Ugh, those loans! I put the same thing on my dreams list (along with many others!) & can't wait for that day to come that we don't have to worry about that black cloud any longer!

    Kayla of My Special Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either. My husband and I are trying to pay them off quickly, so we're putting almost 150% of the payment in. I think I should be paid off by like 2018...but I'd love to have it paid off sooner.

      Delete
  3. Girl, you and I are on the same page!! I'm 26 too, and I'd love to have kids and pay off my stinkin' student loans! LOVE that trainer goal too, I'd love the same!! We can do this!! :o)
    Emily
    Munchkins Inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We totally can! I'm tryin' to stick with my healthy eating and walking 5 miles a day...but I know a trainer would just be that little extra nudge to help me get where I wanna be.

      Delete
  4. I don't envy those student loans! My daughter just graduated and now is in the same position. I'd like to hire that trainer as well!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Student loans are icky! Tell your daughter to keep truckin' she can do it. After 3 years I'm half way done with mine and it feels so nice to watch that number get smaller and smaller.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...