Monday, June 15, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge Week 1: Makeover Madness

Hello! In an effort to revamp my image and get my creative juices flowing, I joined the TpT Seller challenge. Each week we focus on a different idea and complete a task. This week we are focusing on Makeover Madness!

I took a very popular product and totally revamped it! Ta da!


I redid the background from just the pretty borders to the chevrons and black chalkboard design. I also changed the fonts to my newest favorite! Also, to help align with common core (loosely anyway) I added ten frames at the bottom of the number pages. The number pages still feature movement arrows so students can see exactly which direction they should move as well as how many strokes each number really should take. 

The rhyme pages I touched up by keeping the original poems and changed their looks. I also added a few other poems as alternatives to my originals. I know my kindergarten team really liked this pack but they used different poems, so I added them for my friends at work because "sharing is caring!" 

If you want to pick up your copy of this product please feel free to stop by my TpT store {here}. Also, please leave feedback if you do pick up a copy. I can't grow as a teacher-author if I don't get feedback from others! 

Thank you so much, and always remember: every moment can be a learning moment!

Sincerely from TK,
Nichole

8 comments:

  1. I really like the chalkboard style! Black goes with everything, and it helps the item pop! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This challenge kicked my butt into gear and got me working on things. I'm creating a whole bundle of chalkboard style classroom decor because I love the style too!

      Delete
  2. I really like the borders! Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too! I'm designing a bunch of classroom posters, in the chalkboard style, so I can put them up for next year!

      Delete
  4. I am changing everything over to chalkboard too! My whole class has been chevron but I am lovin the way chalkboard looks! I just started following you on bloglovin, you have somegreat ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm changing over to chalkboard too! I've dyed a couple of my pocket charts black to kind of go with the style. I can't wait to get back to school to start putting stuff up! Thank you for following me on bloglovin'!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...