Monday, June 15, 2015

Updates

So it has been a long while since I posted anything about...well...anything! I am so sorry for that! The end of the year got crazy and I'm buying a house and just...life got complicated. But I am on summer break and wanted to send a quick update about the fact that I am doing multiple things right now!

1. I am working on a new bundle for classroom decorations. I am so very excited for this! I'll post a link to everything when it's all completed!

and

2. I am also participating in a special challenge! I am participating in the TPT Seller Challenge to help revamp some of my older products and get me back on track with blogging and creating!

Keep an eye out for blog posts about the challenge and my new products! I will also be blogging about different things as I prep for next year. I hope everyone enjoys!

Thank you so much for stopping by, and always remember: every moment can be a learning moment!

Sincerely,
Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...