Thursday, July 9, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge week 4: follow frenzy

Hello!

So my last entry for the #tptsellerchallenge, which has to do with giving a shout out to friends I have made in the process of this whole link up. I have made many friends through this whole process, but there is someone I have to give a really big shout out to because she was my sounding board through so much of my planning and production of my masterpiece found {here}. She helped with editing this monster (which you can purchase {here}) and letting me know whether she thought it was appropriate for kids in our target age range. I must give a shout out to the sweetest person in the world:



Mrs. Becky McNichols from Teaching with Ninjanuity. She was so amazing and so sweet to help me out this past week with my monster (which I affectionately call my masterpiece) and she even shared a couple products with me for my TK class! I am super excited to print them out, laminate and punch out all the things she gave me! My kiddos are going to have so much fun and I cannot thank her enough. 

If you haven't already, you need to stop by her blog and give her some love. She is amazing. She gives amazing tips and tricks for all sorts of different things (most recently she found these round punches that are perfect for punching out letter chips and shared about it. A-MA-ZING!) Please, please go swing by her blog and check her out!

Alright, so I'm actually in Auburn, Alabama for a wedding of my best friend from high school so I can't hang around for very long, but I just wanted to share some love on this amazing woman. (Have I mentioned she's amazing??)

Anywho, I'll be back next week when I get back, so always remember: every moment can be a learning moment!

Sincerely, 
Nichole

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet shout out! Thank you for joining! I hope you made a lot of new connections :)

    Sparkling in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having me! I had a great time and made a lot of friends. I'm so thankful to you women for putting this together! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...