Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Flash Freebie!!



Alright, so last night I got creative and now YOU get to benefit! I created a cute math center that (I feel) can be used all the way up to 1st grade (as a review or a foundations check.) It's called Candy Corn Number Match and it's going to be free for the next 2 hours.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Candy-Corn-Math-Center-1487636


What I have included in the pack is a set of colored candy corns that can be printed out on card stock, cut apart and then laminated. For those with very limited color ink (when I have to print in color I watch my $$ fly out the window) I have also included black and white pieces that can be run off on construction paper, card stock, any color your little heart can imagine! The colors typed on the pages are ONLY SUGGESTIONS. You can leave them as plain paper or laminate them for extra life and use them again year after year. 

Students must match the white part of the candy corn (that has a number and number word on it) to the ten frame in the correct orange section, to the correct set of tallies in the yellow part. Once they have matched all three parts they have correctly identified that specific number in 4 different ways!

I printed out five sets of the colored candies, cut them apart, laminated them and VOILA a new math center that my kids love to play at. 

I hope you love this (or just like is cool too) as much as I loved making it, and I hope it helps make identifying numbers that much more fun and simple!

So, until next time, always remember: every moment can be a learning moment!

Sincerely from TK,
Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...